The Women of Grace seek to introduce women to Jesus Christ, disciple new believers, focus on individual spiritual growth, and assist in establishing mentoring type relationships among the women of Grace Community Church.
For more information, you may contact our Women’s Ministry Leader, Shirley Buckley, at (760) 484-0128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Ministry Studies & Events Pages Map:
- Fall 2017 Newsletter
- Women’s Ministry Blog
- Weekday Bible Studies
- Esther – It’s Tough Being a Woman
- Monday Evening Women’s Bible Study – Journey Through the Bible. Beginning January 1st, 2018
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study – Journey Through the Bible. Beginning January 2nd, 2018
- Sunday Morning Study
- MOMS Group
- Fall Women’s Bonfire
- Christmas Gala
- Women’s Spring Retreat 2018
- Women’s Spring Retreat – Short Form (payments for those who have already registered)