The youth will be heading down to Feeding San Diego Food Bank on May 12 to serve our community. After our service we will stop at in-n-out for lunch. Please bring closed toed shoes and money for lunch and your signed permission slip (sign up below)
How Group Members Sign Up Online (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENTERED THE GROUP CODE ON STEP 3 WHEN YOU SIGN UP)
1. Visit http://vhub.at/fsd
2. Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
3. During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 1778
4. Once you return to the main page, scroll down until you find your group’s volunteer shift. (5/12 9-11AM)
5. Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of your group’s volunteer shift.
6. Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.
A parent may sign a youth volunteer up by creating a separate account using the same email address, just be sure to choose a different user name for each account online. After signing up the child for the volunteer shift be sure to bring a paper waiver for any volunteers under 18 years, with a parent or guardian signature. The paper waiver is located here: https://feedingsandiego.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Volunteer_Letter_and_Waiver.pdf.
All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes in order to participate.
Volunteers must be 6 and older to volunteer.
Any adults not signed up online must bring a paper waiver and all volunteers under 18 years must bring a paper waiver, with a parent or guardian signature. (https://feedingsandiego.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Volunteer_Letter_and_Waiver.pdf)